Sunday, May 20, 2007

More Fortress Figures Teasers!

I've been able to get some really nice pics from Fortress Figures of some of the latest stuff i have done for them.
First up are some new zombie sculpts one is a guy in a jacket that i think if painted a certain way could be "The Valet" after an unsuccessful combat with the zombies. I painted him differently though because the Valet can't lose a fight can he?
These 2 zombies go together, mother and daughter. Really nice pair of sculpts that actually go "Hand and Hand" :) .



Here is what could be Rasta gang member or a Zombie Fighter, take your pic. Nice fig and i hope Fortress does more of these modern gang type figs
The Sniper Chick is next and this was one of the most fun to paint. I gave her rifle the appearance of an AWM british rifle and some nice blue tinted glasses. I can see this fig on a high rooftop picking targets now...




Here are some SWAT team types these would make a nice unit with the Female as a leader type or one of the other poses could work as well.



Here's one of my Personal favorites "The Valet" I love the action in this fig and it was simple and fun to paint.
Here is one of Ben at Fortress Figures first attempt as an anime style fig. I think the sculpt came out really nice. I tried to use bright colors on this one to get that clean and bright anime look.


There's even more that this coming and i will post pics soon!

1 comment:

Peter M. said...

Should have given the sniper chick DPM camo for her pants to go with the rifle! Excellent job. Love your blog and added it to my blogroll. Keep up the good work.